Terms & Conditions:
- You acknowledge that if you have tested positive for COVID-19, you must inform the area PHI / MOH of the same and follow all instructions given by them. Further, you must inform the same to the doctor/s you connect with on the oDoc platform.
Terms & Conditions below.
- You shall be eligible for the list of services set out at www.odoc.life/home-care/ under the Home Care with oDoc and Post COVID Care services. This list of services may be changed without notice to you from time to time.
- YOU AGREE THAT THE HOME CARE WITH ODOC AND POST COVID CARE SERVICES SHOULD NOT BE USED IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.
- You agree that all information provided through the Home Care with oDoc and Post COVID Care service is ONLY ADVISORY.In the event of inconsistency, you AGREE TO GIVE PRECEDENCE TO AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION ISSUED
TO YOU BY PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES AND OTHER STATE SERVICES MANAGING THE COVID PANDEMIC.
- You agree and acknowledge that oDoc (Private) Limited only provides services that facilitate the provision of services by Licensed Medical Practitioners to users of the oDoc Application, and that the SERVICES PROVIDED BY LICENSED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS ON THE ODOC APPLICATION ARE INDEPENDENT OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY ODOC. You agree and acknowledge that such LICENSED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU in any manner and format, and that oDoc (Private) Limited SHALL NOT BE LIABLE in any manner for, and that oDoc (Private) Limited DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES in relation to, the services provided by such Licensed Medical Practitioners on the oDoc Application.
- You agree and acknowledge that the items provided to you in the form of a “Wellness Bundle” and the other medical devices provided to you under the Home Care with oDoc service [collectively referred to as “healthcare items” hereinafter] does not represent all the items
necessary for your wellbeing and care, that it is your sole responsibility to consult medical professionals on how to use such Healthcare
Items and to use such Healthcare Items in the manner prescribed by medical professionals, and that it is your sole responsibility to ensure you have access to the items necessary for your wellbeing and care.
- Any refund with relation to the Home Care with oDoc and Post COVID Care service shall be provided at the sole discretion of oDoc (Private) Limited.
You acknowledge that the oPharma and oLabs discounts, redeemable by Post COVID Care customers, are non-transferable and non-negotiable, and these discounts are only redeemable for one transaction each (one of oPharma and one of oLabs).
The complimentary chest physician consultation, entitled to Post COVID Care customers shall only be redeemable against the in-network chest physicians available on the oDoc application.
You acknowledge that the chest physician consultation granted with the Post COVID Care package by oDoc is complimentary. Consultations with chest physicians hereinafter, for the remaining period of service (30 days), shall be conducted in a “pay-as-you-consult” manner at your digression.
Customers are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon purchase of either the Home Care service or the Post COVID Care service by oDoc, and oDoc Pvt Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any such revised terms and conditions shall have effect immediately.