We are looking for a responsible, punctual, and experienced individual to join the team as a Claims Processing Agent. As a team member, you will receive orders from a supervisor to retrieve insurance claims documents and process them for administrative purposes. The claims processing agent must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance to be an ambassador for our brand. Our ideal candidate should possess educational qualifications up until GCE (O/Ls), handle smart devices, and converse fluently in two languages (Sinhala, Tamil, or English). The candidate should also have a keen eye for detail, safe driving skills, and a thorough knowledge of navigating across designated locations in Sri Lanka.
• Will be responsible for the collection of claims documents from pick up locations.
• Will be responsible for the processing and submission of these documents to a designated supervisor.
• Will plan out daily pick up routes.
• Should make arrangements for the original documents to be dispatched to a dedicated endpoint via a courier service or registered post
• Ability to build strong client relationships
• GCE (O/L) certification – Pass
• Valid driving license
• Fluent in two languages (Sinhala, Tamil, or English)
• Must be available for dispatch when necessary, at any given the time of day inclusive of both weekdays and weekends
• Must own a motorbike or a motor vehicle
• Must possess a smartphone device
• Should be able to meet deadlines given by the supervisor
• Prior experience in delivery or a courier service would be an added advantage
Selected candidates would be entitled to a fixed monthly allowance followed by a claims dispatch bonus. An added bonus will be offered for the timely delivery of each task