Terms & Conditions of the Home Care with oDoc Service:
You acknowledge that if you have tested positive for COVID-19, you must inform the area PHI / MOH of the same and follow all instructions given by them. Further you must inform the same to the doctor/s you connect with on the oDoc platform.
- The “Home Care with oDoc” service is provided subject to the full Terms & Conditions of use of the oDoc Application (“oDoc Terms of
Terms & Conditions below.
- You shall be eligible for the list of services set out at www.odoc.life/home-care/ under the Home Care with oDoc service. This list of services may be changed withnotice to you from time to time.
- YOU AGREE THAT THE HOME CARE WITH ODOC SERVICE SHOULD NOT BE USED IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.
- You agree that all information provided through the Home Care with oDoc service is ONLY ADVISORY.
In the event of inconsistency, you AGREE TO GIVE PRECEDENCE TO AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION ISSUED
TO YOU BY PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES AND OTHER STATE SERVICES MANAGING THE COVID PANDEMIC.
- You agree and acknowledge that oDoc (Private) Limited only provides services that facilitate the provision of services by Licensed Medical Practitioners to users of the oDoc Application, and that the SERVICES PROVIDED BY LICENSED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS ON THE ODOC APPLICATION ARE INDEPENDENT OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY ODOC. You agree and acknowledge that such LICENSED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU in any manner and
format, and that oDoc (Private) Limited SHALL NOT BE LIABLE in any manner for, and that oDoc (Private) Limited DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES in relation to, the services provided by such Licensed Medical Practitioners on the oDoc Application.
- You agree and acknowledge that the items provided to you in the form of a “Wellness Bundle” and the other medical devices provided
to you under the Home Care with oDoc service [collectively referred to as “healthcare items” hereinafter] does not represent all the items
necessary for your wellbeing and care, that it is your sole responsibility to consult medical professionals on how to use such Healthcare
Items and to use such Healthcare Items in the manner prescribed by medical professionals, and that it is your sole responsibility to ensure
you have access to the items necessary for your wellbeing and care.
- Any refund with relation to the Home Care with oDoc service shall be provided at the sole discretion of oDoc (Private) Limited.
- Orders for the Oximeter, Blood Pressure Meter and Wellness Bundle are fulfilled by Flash, an oDoc accredited delivery partner. By
- PCR testing is fulfilled by Western Hospitals, an oDoc accredited laboratory partner. By confirming, you authorise oDoc to share your